Thursday, January 17, 2008

Huh?

So I hear this advert on Vega and thought it kinda amusing....
It is for a company that will provide you with a cocktail machine for your next party
Apparently you call.... 1300 Dakeri....
erm...... 1300 Dakery.....
or maybe 1300 Dakari.....
or is it.... 1300 Daqueri
or what about 1300 Daqueree
Oh what the hell - let's get a keg!
So every time this advert comes on I have a chuckle to myself that they don't tell you the actual NUMBER! doh! Maybe that is so only intelligent people ring (i.e ones that can spell Daiquiri... like me!)
Anywhoo - just did my research to link to this post and the number is 1300 324 784
wha?
I mean... 'scuse me for being a tad pedantic.. but doesn't Daiquiri have 8 letters, yet there are only 6 numbers in the phone number...
Now I am REALLY confused!
I wonder if they have had any calls......

No comments: