Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Room 101

This one is lame I know, but I am having trouble thinking of anything better this week!

Orange Peel

I love eating oranges, especially love eating them in segments, but most of the time I avoid them. The reason is because of the peel. I hate peeling them... I hate the smell on your hands that lasts for hours, and the pithy bits that take half an hour to remove.

... and I Especially hate the fact that it looks like the top of my thighs. Grrr!

We are in the generation of genetic modification, so why can't you get oranges you don't have to peel!

Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. If you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.

No comments: