Thursday, January 31, 2008

1001

Lose 20 kilos - *on target*
Keep the weight off for at least 1 year
Write to my letter buddies at least once every 2 months (hate the term pen-pals - sounds so Junior School!) *on target*
Do
PMC Basic Course - completed 26/1/08
Become an Australian Citizen - got my letter of acceptance today, just have to wait for my ceremony.
Get Motorbike Licence
Keep a food diary - *on target*
Update my to do lists weekly - *on target*
Update
my website monthly - *on target*
Get a new Pergola - delivered, awaiting fitting
PMC intermediate Course - booked for April
PMC Advanced Course
Go out at least once per month - *on target*
Do a monthly advertisement through Bartercard - *on target*
Design Wedding Collection - 2 pieces done already!
Create a company brochure/catalog
Create a "Standard" Collection of Jewellery I can sell to wholesalers.
Build a Cat Run
Render Garden Wall
Buy New LCD TV with HD - at least 81cm
Go Wireless - completed 25/1/08
Buy new back door with cat flap.
Get 3 regular wholesale clients.
Change company name on bank account - form completed and submitted
Pay off at least 1 of my credit cards.
Take C. to Sydney or Queensland
Paint Laundry.
Clean out Robe.
Clean out Kitchen Cabinets.
Make a pair of PJ pants from scratch.
Make a skirt from a pair of denim jeans.
Get Studio photos taken of C and me.
Take photos of house designs I like.
Clean out Pantry
Go to a Shooting Range.
Play in mud.
Go to a Day Spa.
Buy a New Suit
Do some Charity Volunteer Work
Read the Books I have Started and not Finished (3)
Try something new every time I go out for a meal. *on target*

Finish bathroom tiles.
Buy a Kiln

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your list fellow aussie ;-)