Sunday, April 06, 2008

Memoir Tag

I got tagged!
The rules are:-

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.

I did a bit of background work:-

The story goes that Hemingway once bet $10 that he could sum up his life in six words. He summed it all up with For Sale: Baby shoes; never worn.

Ya see, this is what happens when I make friends with bloggers who are far more literate than I will ever be. 6 words? Sum up my whole life in only 6 words? There are millions and millions of words in the English language, and you want me to pick only 6? (I have no doubt this is what the guy who lost the best was thinking)

Well, I'm gonna cheat. I have 12, or rather a choice of 2:-

I'd like it to be

Small Indent on the Big Picture
but more realistic is

Perfection is so hard to Achieve

Oh, and I haven't got 5 bloggers I wanna tag, so LifeSinger, Jenny Boo and ItisI, consider yourselves tagged. And thanks to John for passing it on. Yours is much more poetic and effortless than mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about the gorgeous pic you used with it (looks like a Hubble pic - you visit the Hubble site? Is very cool)...
I always figure the little picture is often what counts - the swirl of galaxies is majestic, but at our level you get flowers, snowflakes, friendship... etc...
So here's a *toast* to your small indent in the big picture

MommaBoo said...

Thank you for tagging me for this meme.

I have never seen one like this, but I do think it's wonderful!

As for your efforts, I think they're both great, but the last one is to true for comfort!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

B! You tagged me?! Just when I thought it was safe to go back into what appeared to be the Meme-less void of cyberspace, you tag me?!
Oh, ok, that's cool. ;)

Have a joyful week! :D