Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh my God the Pressure!

If anyone can tell me where I got the title from then I'll give them a prize... I think it's a film but I'm not sure...

Anyways I know I haven't been here much this week, so figured I owed my reader(s) an explanation.

Basically I'm flat chat with my day job, and my business and trying to balance every fink else as well, and to top it off I'm gonna try and build a house (cause I need more stress in my life of course)

I have therefore decided that my regular stints will have to become an ad-hoc post. Trying to think of quirky things on Tuesday and rants on Wednesday is just too much pressure, and if it's forced then it's not as entertaining (whatdoyamean it wasn't to start with???).

We'll still have Room 101 and quirky stuff, just may not always be on the right days, and I may miss a week altogether. It'll keep you on your toes and might keep you looking me up more often to see me (yeah right!)

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're building a HOUSE???