Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Timewaster

I have found another way of wasting my time. I have known about it for a while and have avoided it, but heard some of the girls talking about it, and they suggested it would be good for my jewellery and networking, so I succumbed.

I'm talking about Facebook.

I have been hooked ever since. I'm hoping that the novelty wears off like it did with MySpace. Fingers crossed.

The reason why I have been on it so much is that I have been finding old school friends and people from back home. It's exciting, but also kinda confronting. Will they remember me, and if so, what do they remember? I found a few names I recognised, but they are not always associated with happy memories. I was bullied and teased a lot at school... would they remember that too?

No comments: