Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Room 101

Paper Cuts

'cause they hurt like hell. Second only to childbirth (guys you'll just have to take my word for it)

Worse is when I get them on my lip cause I licked the envelope! You'd think in the world of Laser Beams and the World Wide Web they would be able to invent paper than has non abrasive edges!

Oh look, they have!


Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101. If you decide to do the same please comment or link as appropriate as I would love to hear yours too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do hurt, paper cuts... but isn't it amazing how often, when busy, you cut yourself without realising - then suddenly wonder why you've left a trail of blood over everything?

MommaBoo said...

Paper cuts suck, I agree!

I never knew they had non-abrasive paper. Cool!

BTW< LOVE the pic!