Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday

If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself?
Nah, don't think so.. not unless I could improve myself as well, although then I'd probably get jealous of myself... ooh how confusing!
At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management?
Nah - for one thing it's none of my business, and for another these shops can usually afford a small loss, but the woman obviously cannot afford a chuck! Would she stuff it down her belly warmers or hide it in her vast cardie?
If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it?
Running around like an idiot, climbing trees and not worrying about what people thought about me or being careful. I don't have the energy to do that now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder where she would hide that chicken?

No worries, no stress would be great!

Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a wonderful week.

Siani said...

Great answers, especially #2. Happy MM!

Clickin Mama J said...

Great answers! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

You're a great new 8 year old!

Can I climb with you?