Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quirky Tuesday

Quirky Tuesday will have a different topic each week, to tell everyone about a quirk / ritual / obsession / routine about that subject. As little or as many as you like if you're playing along at home. (I sound like a game show host!). Readers can meme it on their own blogs or just comment on here. Don't forget to link!

This week it's MILK
  1. I used to be able to drink 1 pint of milk during my break, when I worked at my first job. It had to be from a glass bottle though and it had to be REALLY cold.

  2. If I have more than 1 tablespoon full of milk in my tea I can't drink it.

  3. I once left a small carton of strawberry milk on my window sill for 3 years! I still don't really know why... and it was SOOOOOOO rank by the time I eventually through it out.

No comments: