Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday's a Bitch

Very Scary
1. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
Nope, but I do have VERY strange dreams. I even write them down sometimes.
2. When was the last time you screamed in horror?
I was gardening and looked down to see a spider crawling up my shirt. I HATE spiders!
3. What was the most bizarre thing you ever got while trick-or-treating?
I got a few boxes of sultanas once... and one smart person decided they would choose trick, so we egg and floured his front door.
4. What do you consider to be the most over-used costume?
Guess this time of year it would have to be a witch... but the worst costumes are the tacky bunny girls who are just looking for an excuse to wear skin tight lycra and show off their tits.
5. What costume could someone wear that would be a turn-on for you?
I once got my T/L to wear a tool belt in the bedroom. Nothing else... just the tool belt ;) (blush!)

No comments: