Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?
Dorian Gray. I fell in love with the character after seeing the film League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, I imagine him to be romantic, flirtatious and dry witted. (I have a suspicion it is really Stuart Townsend I have the crush on, but anywhoo!)

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
Only 1 hour! That's soooo unfair. I would try for the Essendon Footy Club's locker room, or in the room while my T/L and his folks are talking about me (see what they REALLY think of me), or maybe it would be fun to freak out people I don't like very much by making them think they are haunted... ya see... I got FAR too much FUN to have... need more than 1 hour please!

If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?
The most obvious one.... what is the meaning of all this?! (or maybe.... was I REALLY that bad in the last life?!?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea...maybe I should ask him that too, because I often wonder...

Have a great week!