Thursday, October 04, 2007

Slave Wanted... Enquire within

Wouldn't it be nice if you could hire a slave and not be considered inhumane? I'm not talking sexual and I'm not talking about being cruel and racist or discriminating.... Hey! Don't go... just hear me out 'kay?

Maybe slave is not the right word... in fact the more I think about it the job I have in mind already had a title - personal assistant. Yes, that's it - PA is more PC right?

Basically I am willing to pay someone to do things I can't be bothered doing. For instance... this week I really need to update my stock database for my jewellery business... but I can't be bothered. PA steps in and gets busy. Oh, and I'm busy on the sofa watching House, can you do the washing up for me as well please? Ta! Also can you try and find my boys passbook, and write a letter of complaint to the school about his swimming being cancelled? I'm sure there's heaps more I can find for you to do should you wish.

Pay will be crap, but there will be praise and compliments aplenty! Please submit your applications in the comments section.

I now have Homer Simpson in my head shouting "Can't someone Else Do It.. The Garbage Man Can!"

No comments: